12pm - 7pm EST (770)350-2365
|Home > Privacy & Shopping Benefits & Policies|
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shopping at woodyshalfpipe.com is Safer. We understand that security is essential when buying online. That's why we have worked hard to create one of the safest online shopping environments in the industry.
- Our checkout process is 100% secure. Your order information is encrypted and transmitted over our secure (SSL) server technology.
- An ACTUAL human reviews each and every order - no salesbots - no automated processing. If we see something that's not clear, we'll contact you BEFORE we charge your credit card. We want it to be right, the first time.
- We take fraud very seriously. We take extra steps to carefully validate all credit card information. You can be secure in the knowledge that we're protecting you from unauthorized charges. And, by keeping fraud down, we can also keep prices down.
- Don't worry about identity theft - only the people responsible for processing your order see your personal information.
- Packages arrive safely. When your order ships, we go an extra step to protect your packages in transit. You can log in anytime, day or night, to track your order in real time.
- You are protected. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized charge does occur, the Fair Credit Act guarantees you a maximum loss of only $50. Please notify us promptly upon receipt of your credit card statement.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We are glad that you have chosen to shop at woodyshalfpipe.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy online. This page explains how we collect, use, and protect the information that you provide to us. We respect your privacy and intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Information That You Provide Us
We accept and store any information that you submit on woodyshalfpipe.com or by any other means. For example, you may provide personal information when you place an order, enter a giveaway, request a publication, or contact us. This information may include name, address, phone numbers, email address, credit card and payment information, and other personal information. Credit Card information is never stored. We never sell your personal information.
- Web Site Use Information
We collect and analyze technical information about how customers interact with woodyshalfpipe.com including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages viewed, links, dates and times, and other information.
Like many websites, we utilize a standard technology called "cookies" to differentiate you from other shoppers and to store and retrieve information about your interaction with the website, like the items in your shopping cart or wishlist for example.
- Email Information and Contact Forms
We may collect, store, and use any information that you submit via email or any of the forms on our website. We may also collect information about email communications such as confirming that an email was opened or which links were clicked.
How We Use Collected Information
We use collected information for the purpose of administering our business activities such as completing and tracking orders, customer service, communicating with customers, administering giveaways and other promotions, customizing the shopping experience, troubleshooting, improving the website design and functionality, and other business uses. From time to time, we may send you promotional messages by mail or email. You will always have the option to opt out of such communications (see below).
We do not intentionally share your information with third parties except as required by law or to facilitate business operations (such as shipping partners and payment processors).
How We Protect Your Information
In order to protect your information, we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards. We utilize standard encryption/security technology to protect data transfer and our information systems are treated with the highest regard for security. In addition, we limit access to customer information to only authorized personnel.
How You Can Review or Correct Your Information
To review or correct your personal information, or to change your communication preferences, please call us at (888) 299-6639 . Woody's Halfpipe representatives will be glad to help. You may choose to stop receiving promotional communications at any time. If you have subscribed to any of our email newsletters, you may unsubscribe anytime.
Links to Other Websites
By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If we change our policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.